Our Sixth Form offers a unique and stimulating environment for study in a brand new dedicated space with high levels of 1:1 tuition. Where our young adults prepare for university, apprenticeships or the workplace.
What sets St. Clare’s Sixth Form apart is the dedication of staff to creating the optimum environment, culture and ethos to encourage and nurture the very best from every student. Understanding each student as an individual, delivering excellent pastoral care and enabling students to achieve their own goals are the priorities for Sixth Form staff.
- Ages 16-18
- Wide range of A-Level and AS subjects
- Six lessons taught every week per subject
- Excellent A-Level results
- In top 5% of schools in the K for ALPS (A-Level Performance System)
- Exceptional levels of 1:1 tuition
- New state of the art Sixth Form Centre
- Supportive and experience tutors
- Regular feedback on individual progress
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Enrichment programme
- Coastal village location
- Limited scholarships and bursaries available for 2021
and much more …
Year 12 student
The school has exceeded my expectations as we are so far ahead in the workload compared to my friends in other schools and college.
Year 13 student
I am absolutely delighted with my results. Before Sixth Form, I would never have believed I would be opening an envelope to see grades like this.
Sixth form parent
The dedication of the teachers is faultless.