St Clare’s School offers a range of scholarships for pupils joining Year 7, Year 10 and Year 12 in September 2020.
Year 7 Academic & Sport Scholarships;
Year 10 Academic & Sport Scholarships; and
Year 12 Academic, Sport & Music Scholarships.
Academic Scholarship Criteria:
Candidates must be performing at the following levels:
- Standardised score of 130+ in at least one of the Year 6 national standardised tests.
- Students are likely to be in the top 5% of their year group.
- For students who demonstrate a high aptitude in the core subjects of English and Mathematics.
- Predicted a minimum of a Grade 8 average at GCSE.
Sports Scholarship Criteria:
Year 7, 10 and 12
In respect of applications for a Sports Scholarship, if the sport is a mainstream sport played at St Clare’s, candidates should be playing at approximately District level (if applicable). If the chosen sport is not currently a mainstream sport at the school, applicants must be performing at approximately national level to be considered.
Year 12 Music Scholarship Criteria:
- Be performing at least at Grade 5 in their first instrument.
Further information on Scholarships and Bursaries for Year 7, 10 and 12 entry can be found below or by contacting our Admissions Registrar, Mrs Holly Fowlkes on (01656) 789966 or email@example.com.