The 31st March deadline for scholarship applications has now passed.
St Clare’s School is pleased to offer a range of scholarships for new pupils:
- Academic Scholarship for September 2019 entry to Year 7;
- Academic Scholarship for September 2019 entry to Year 10; and
- Academic and Music Scholarships for September 2019 entry to Year 12.
Academic Scholarship Criteria:
Candidates must be performing at the following levels:
- Standardised score of 130+ in at least one of the Year 6 national standardised tests.
- For students who demonstrate a high aptitude in the core subjects of English and Mathematics. Students are likely to be in the top 5% of their year group.
- Predicted a minimum of a Grade 8 average at GCSE.
Applications from students in both the maintained and independent school sectors are welcomed.
Next Senior Transition Day for current Year 6 pupils will be held on Monday, 8th April.
Year 7 and Year 10 Academic Scholarship Day will be held on Tuesday, 9th April.
Senior School & Sixth Form Open Evening will be held on Wednesday, 10th April 5:30 – 7:00pm.
Our Music Workshop Day on Thursday, 11th April will assess Y12 Music Scholarship candidates.
If your son/daughter meets the eligibility criteria, please contact our Admissions Registrar, Holly Fowlkes, for a copy of the 2019/2020 Scholarship Information pack which includes an application form. Her direct line is (01656) 789966 or email her at email@example.com