Nursery (includes lunch) and After School Care from 3:30 to 5:30pm
A surprisingly affordable nursery education from as little as £43.35 per day
(or as little as £32.21 per day with the Bridgend Early Years Grant funding applied).
|3 mornings (until 12:30)||£991|
|4 mornings (until 12:30)||£1,322|
|5 mornings (until 12:30)||£1,652|
|2 full days||£1,085|
|3 full days||£1,628|
|4 full days||£2,171|
|5 full days||£2,529|
|Years 12 & 13||£4,613|
- Please note that fees are due on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the due date may be liable to a late payment charge calculated at 1.5% per month from the first day of term.
- Fees are reviewed for September annually.
- Standard fees include all general stationery, textbooks and craft materials. Occasionally, parents may be required to pay for ad-hoc expendable items such as course specific workbooks and materials, which are to pass on to the possession of the children.
- If you live within Bridgend County Borough, Nursery pupils may be eligible for the current Bridgend Early Years Grant of £650 per term in the term following their 3rd birthday and provided they are in Nursery for three days a week.
- Lunch is provided for Reception to Year 13 pupils at an additional cost of £238.50 per term. There is no charge for Nursery pupils’ lunches.
- After School Club sessions for Infants, Juniors and Seniors are charged at £2.45 per half hour sessions from 3:30 – 5:30pm. There is no charge for Nursery pupils. Late collection will be charged at a rate of £10 per 30 minutes or part thereof.
- Transport fees will be £4.40 per single journey and billed for journeys undertaken.
- From Year 11 upwards, examination fees will be invoiced separately to reflect the different examination board rates.
The following sibling discounts apply per term:
10% for the third child
15% for the fourth child
15% for the fifth child
Fast Pay link to setting up your Termly Direct Debit.
A Full Term’s Written Notice is required before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged. Written notice must be received before the start of the new term by:
- both parents; or
- one of the parents with the prior written consent of the other parent; and
- in either case the prior written consent of any other person with Parental Responsibility where appropriate; or
- one parent only where the family is a single parent family and no-one else has Parental Responsibility
addressed to and received by the Head personally or the Bursar on the Head’s behalf.
By way of example only, if parents do not intend for the pupil to return in the Autumn Term of the following academic year, a Full Term’s Written Notice is served is the parents give written notice before the start of the Summer Term of the current Academic Year.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Should you have any queries please contact our Business Manager.