About St. Clare’s Prep School
Our pupils are happy children with high self-esteem and a strong belief in their abilities, combined with respect for others and their surroundings.
Whilst aiming to give each child the strongest academic start in life that we can, we also encourage them to participate in extra-curricular activities such as art, music, sports and drama.
- Ages 3 to 18 years (Nursery to Sixth Form)
- Excellent pastoral care
- Wrap around care 8am to 5:30pm
- Afterschool and Lunch clubs throughout the year
- Extensive extracurricular activities ranging from gardening to chess
- Outside teaching: local beach, museums and castle
- Government’s Early Years Education funding accepted
and much more…
“My children are very happy at St Clare’s and have progressed socially as well as academically. The teachers are caring and conscientious.”
Parent, St. Clare’s School